This is Reason 16
Change Time Tool Toolbar
The Change Time Tool is now available as a toolbar. As a toolbar it docks at the bottom of the screen so as not to obstruct the view of charts and tables on the worksheet.
How to use this feature:
1. Add the Change Time Tool to any worksheet by going to the top Tools drop down menu and selecting Change-time Tool bar.
Top Tools Drop Down Menu
The toolbar wil appear at the bottom of the screen:
2. Set the Change Time Tool to the appropriate context – Birth Chart, Animated Transits, or Muhurta – by clicking the icon at the far left of the tool. Birth Chart will effect the Birth Data info (as if the person was born at a different time/date.) Animated Transits will change timelines and charts/tables set to the Animated Transit context in the Chart and Table Selection menu. Muhurta will change timelines and charts/tables set to the Muhurta context in the Chart and Table Selection menu.
Time Tool Context Selection
3. Set the time increment you’d like to use to step through time in the Time interval drop down menu. You can choose anywhere from moving one second at a time to moving 10 years at a time.
Time Interval Selection
4. Use the green left and right arrows to manually step forward and backward in time at the time increment you’ve selected.
5. Press the Realtime button and the tool will go second by second along with the clock on your computer. Any charts and tables set to the animated transits context will update on a second by second (real time) basis as well. Stop this at any time using the stop button.
6. Press the animate button and the tool will automatically move at the time increment you selected in the Time interval drop down menu.
7. On worksheets with timelines, change the view of timeline using the drop down menu immediately to the left of the Calendar button. You can now see timelines from a one month view, quarterly view, or year view.
Timeline View Selection
8. Use the calendar button to go directly to specific dates and /or times (instead of moving incrementally with the arrows.)
Calendar Button Window